TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The school board for the Tupelo Public School District unanimously approved a $92,443,198 budget for the current school year.
TPSD Director of Communications Gregg Ellis says the biggest expenditure is salary and benefits, which accounts for $39,135,913 or 45.97 percent.
The second largest part of the budget is operations at $13,558,442 or 25.9 percent.
- School board approves $92 million budget for Tupelo schools
- Lee County Board of Supervisors approve budget
- Board approves 2 new Mississippi charter schools, rejects 1
- School board members tour Partnership School
- Columbus city council to approve, adopt budget
- $2.9 million Tupelo church renovation
- UPDATE: State Board of Education wants governor to approve state takeover of Noxubee schools
- Tupelo council approves Go Cup ordinance
- Tupelo Regional Airport seeks grant approval
- Tupelo City Council approves mobile vendor ordinance