TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Santa Claus is in town a little early.
Lines were long at the Thomas Street Apothecary on Saturday.
Families wanted their chance to take a picture with Santa.
This is the second year that owners Jamie and Natalie Gunnells have held photos with Santa.
All proceeds go to the Regional Rehab Center.
Santa will be at the Apothecary every Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The weekend before Christmas, Santa will be taking pictures on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
They will also have "sensory Santa" for children with special needs.
You can find the date and time for those special sessions on their Facebook page.
- Santa comes to Tupelo for a good cause
- UPDATE: Injured Tupelo firefighter in good spirits
- Tupelo burger bash benefits good cause
- MEMA: Trip to Mississippi looks good for Santa
- Children visit Santa at Renasant Bank
- Fire damages Tupelo apartments
- MLK Day in Tupelo
- Tupelo farmers' depot opens
- Tupelo burglary suspects arrested
- Tupelo ratifies transit contract