COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - For dozens of people who go to the Salvation Army for a hot meal on Thanksgiving Day, it will be at a new location this year.
Those in need can go down the street to Stokes Beard Elementary School from 10 a.m. until noon.
Volunteers are needed Tuesday and Wednesday at 10 a.m. at the school to help prepare the turkeys. They feed several hundred families in the city every year.
- Salvation Army Thanksgiving lunch moved to new location
- Salvation Army volunteers prep for Thanksgiving feast
- Mayor holds annual Thanksgiving lunch for seniors
- Columbus mayor hosts 12th annual Thanksgiving lunch
- Salvation Army of Tupelo needs angels returned
- Toyota workers donate toys, money to Salvation Army
- Salvation Army desperately needs a new box truck
- Heat, summer break causing shortages at Tupelo Salvation Army
- Salvation Army lays foundation for new building in Tupelo
- Toyota makes big donation to Salvation Army Angel Tree