FULTON, Miss. (WTVA) - A Saltillo man is now behind bars in Itawamba County for the burglary of a home in the Shiloh community.
William Alexander Jones is being held in the Itawamba County Jail on $100,000 bond for the burglary of a dwelling.
Investigator Jason Richardson says Jones stole guns from a home in Shiloh community between the dates of November 22 and 26.
Richardson says Jones knew the homeowner was away when the burglary took place.
A search warrant was used on December 7 by both Itawamba and Lee Counties law enforcement in which Jones was arrested and officers obtained two of the firearms.
Investigators say more arrests may be on the way.
- Saltillo man charged with burglary
- Booneville man charged with burglary
- Former Saltillo banker indicted
- Saltillo man arrested for gun theft
- Man charged in Hunter's Haven burglary, other burglaries
- Houston man charged with Clay County burglary
- Man charged with possession of burglary tools
- Iuka man charged with burglary, grand larceny
- Batesville man charged with Oxford burglary
- Starkville man charged with store burglary