LAFAYETTE COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - SMW Manufacturing is expanding in Lafayette County, creating 25 jobs.
This is a $4 million investment. The expansion supports the company's new contracts and growth.
SMW manufactures components for the heavy truck, automotive, mining, construction and industrial markets.
For the expansion, SMW is relocating equipment from Minnesota to Mississippi to accommodate the increased production.
The addition of 25 new jobs brings employment at SMW to 75. These new jobs will be filled during the next four years.
- SMW expanding in Lafayette County, creating jobs
- General Atomics in Shannon expanding, creates jobs
- Iuka auto supplier expanding, creating jobs
- Ajinomoto Foods expanding in Oakland, creating jobs
- Blauer Manufacturing expanding to Batesville, creating jobs
- Mattress maker expanding in Verona, creating jobs
- HomeStretch expanding in Nettleton, creating 71 jobs
- ABB expanding in Senatobia, creating jobs
- Orbital ATK expanding in Iuka; creating 50 jobs
- Parker Hannifin expanding, creating 50 jobs in Holly Springs