(WTVA) - ABC's "Roseanne" returned to the public's attention in a big way.
According to Nielsen, the comedy averaged 18.2 million viewers for Tuesday's hour-long premiere.
The premiere marked two decades after it ended its first run.
- 'Roseanne' return draws big rating
- ABC cancels 'Roseanne' following star's racist tweet
- Big drop for Mississippi's flu-like illness rate
- Alabama's jobless rate unchanged
- Fundraiser for dog attack victim draws hundreds
- Alabama jobless rate increases slightly
- Tupelo electric rates going up
- Huge Mega Millions and Powerball Jackpots draw many to Tennessee
- Mega Millions jackpot reaches $1B as drawing nears
- Alabama unemployment rate matches all-time low