GRENADA, Miss. (WTVA) - A collapsing roof injured two firefighters Monday morning.
Grenada Fire Chief Ronnie Willis says firefighters responded to a house fire at approximately 7:00 on Tie Plant Road.
He says firefighters went inside the structure and the roof collapsed.
One firefighter suffered a broken ankle, the fire chief says.
Grenada’s city manager Trey Baker says the second firefighter suffered back spasms and is out of the hospital.
- Roof collapses, injures two firefighters in Grenada
- Roof of historic church collapses in Grenada
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted
- Grenada police investigate homicide
- Wife of Grenada County sheriff injured in wreck
- UPDATE: 1 dead, 3 injured in Grenada traffic accident
- Four Shot In Grenada County
- Grenada police investigate deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Missing boater found in Grenada Lake
- UPDATE: Two arrested for fatal Grenada shooting