STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Road crews will soon start working on a Starkville road.
The work will be on South Montgomery Street between Lynn Lane and Locksley Way.
The work is expected to begin tomorrow, May 31, at 6 a.m.
The crews will then move to Lynn Lane between Montgomery Street and Louisville Street sometime near noon.
- Road work set to begin Thursday in Starkville
- Road striping work begins in Starkville
- Oxford road work begins today
- Starkville begins street improvement project
- Monroe County road work begins Monday
- MDOT: Road work scheduled to begin Monday in Alcorn County
- MDOT: Road work begins in Noxubee County near Brooksville
- Court date set for former Starkville teacher charged with fraud
- UPDATE: $10 million bond set for Starkville suspect
- Some in Starkville to experience water interruption Thursday