OKTIBBEHA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - Road maintenance work began Wednesday morning in Oktibbeha County.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation says the work is on Highway 82 between County Line Road and Highway 45 Alternate.
The work began at 8 a.m. and is expected to end Wednesday at 5 p.m.
Both directions will be impacted and commuters should expect some delays.
- Road work expected to end today in Oktibbeha County
- Lane closures expected in Oktibbeha County
- Oxford road work begins today
- REPORT: Oktibbeha County considers paving Longview Road
- Clay County pursuit ends with wreck in Oktibbeha County
- Oktibbeha County wreck injures one
- AG sends opinion on 911 roads in Oktibbeha County
- Oktibbeha County resident reacts to Longview Road project
- Bridge repairs to close Oktibbeha County road for 4-6 months
- Oktibbeha County engineers working to lower water levels