STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Road striping work is scheduled to conclude on Saturday in Starkville.
According to the Starkville Police Department, the work is scheduled from Thursday to Saturday.
The work zones are:
- Old West Point Road (from University Drive to Highway 182)
- Spring Street (from Highway 12 to Russell Street)
- Montgomery Street (from Yellow Jacket Drive to Lampkin Street)
- Yellow Jacket Drive (from Montgomery Street to Jackson Street)
- Gillespie Street (from Jackson Street to Montgomery Street)
- Lampkin Street (from Washington Street to Meigs Street)
- Louisville Street (from Camden Place to Greensboro Street)
- Industrial Park Road (from Lynn Lane to Highway 12)
Motorists may encounter delays in these areas while work is underway.
However, this work is all weather-permitting.
Note: The blue text above links to a map of each work zone. The marker displayed in each map is for general location purposes only.
- Road striping work begins in Starkville
- Road work set to begin Thursday in Starkville
- Oxford road work begins today
- Starkville begins street improvement project
- Monroe County road work begins Monday
- MDOT: Road work begins in Noxubee County near Brooksville
- MDOT: Road work scheduled to begin Monday in Alcorn County
- Starkville lifts burn ban
- Starkville park vandalized
- Starkville hosts pride parade