TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Lee County's road manager is making a public appeal -- stop stealing the signs telling drivers a road is closed.
Tim Allred says the thefts cost the county money and put drivers in danger.
He says the latest theft happened in Brewer Saturday.
- Road manager asks people to stop stealing "road closed" signs
- Tupelo road closing Monday for utility work
- Lee County road closed until further notice
- Lee County road closing for night work
- Road closing in Tupelo this week
- UPDATE: Amory road closed for repair work
- Sheriff: Stop Stealing Stop Signs
- Lee County road closed due to washed out culvert
- Part of Monroe County road temporarily closed