TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - The City of Tupelo will be closing a road on Monday.
This will be on Glasgow Lane, which is on the west side of Ballard Park.
The closure is set to start at 8 a.m. and should reopen to traffic by 3 p.m.
This is so crews can install a cross drain.
- Tupelo drivers expect temporary road closure
- Road closure In Tupelo
- Water leak repair causes temporary road closure
- Temporary road closure to take place Tuesday
- Road closure expected in Amory
- Tupelo Christmas parade to force temporary street closures
- Culvert replacement forces temporary closure of Lee County road
- Tupelo road closure set for Saturday in Tupelo
- Tupelo Automobile Museum announces closure
- Emergency street closure in Tupelo