RIPLEY, Miss. (WTVA) - Ripley police are looking for a man reported missing since Friday.
David Rust, of Ripley, was reported missing early Friday morning and family and authorities ask for help locating him.
Family members say Rust is diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. However, they say he will not harm anyone.
Rust was last seen wearing a light brown Carhartt heavy jacket and brown carpenter Dickies pants.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact the Ripley Police Department.
- Ripley man reported missing
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Ripley mourns following deaths of students
- UPDATE: No charges filed in Ripley shooting
- UPDATE: Ripley boil water notice lifted
- Ripley PD look to ID warehouse burglar
- North MS Tool relocates operations to Ripley
- Ripley man charged with drug possession in Monroe County
- Ripley man accused of stealing ATV in Prentiss County
- Man reported missing in Tupelo