Photo Gallery 1 Images
PRENTISS COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - A man is accused of stealing an ATV in Prentiss County.
On June 25, the Prentiss County Sheriff's Department received a report of a stolen ATV on County Road 6381.
When deputies arrived at the residence, they found a white Ford pickup truck parked in the driveway.
The truck had been reported stolen out of Ripley, stated Prentiss County Sheriff Randy Tolar.
The suspect was identified as Robert Kennedy, Jr., 38, of Ripley.
Tolar says Kennedy pulled up at the residence in the truck, abandoned it, and stole the ATV.
Kennedy was arrested several days later in Tippah County. He's currently in the Tippah County jail.
The ATV was recovered in Marshall County.
Kennedy is being charged with grand larceny. His bond will be set after he is transported to Prentiss County.
His case will be presented to the next Prentiss County grand jury.
- Ripley man accused of stealing ATV in Prentiss County
- Man accused of stealing items in Prentiss County
- Ripley man reported missing
- UPDATE: Second suspect arrested for ATV theft in Prentiss County
- Ripley man wanted for Kentucky murder
- Man's body found in Prentiss County
- UPDATE: Missing Prentiss County man found safe
- Prentiss County man charged with assault
- Man charged with burglary in Prentiss County
- Prentiss County investigating multiple burglaries