RIPLEY, Miss. (WTVA) — Ripley is the latest community to impose restrictions aimed at curbing the spread of the coronavirus.
Mayor Chris Marsalis laid out those restrictions in an order Saturday:
- Stay home.
- Shelter in place.
- No yard sales. No parties. No get-togethers.
- Don’t get within six feet of others.
- Wash your hands.
- Don’t attend church or funerals.
- Don’t hang out and visit.
- Don’t get your hair done.
- Don’t shake hands or hug.
- If your business is nonessential, close it.
- Use curbside or drive thru wherever possible.
The order is in effect until April 17.