JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - The search continues for three inmates who escaped from separate correctional facilities in Mississippi.
A press release states there is a high probability these escapees may have already crossed into boarding states.
Local, state and federal agencies are involved in the search, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
They have offered a $10,000 reward, along with Mississippi Crime Stoppers offering a $25,000 reward, regarding information leading to the capture of the subjects.
Benny Ray Blansett, 59, was discovered missing at 3:17 a.m. after an early-morning inmate count at the Mississippi State Penitentiary in Sunflower County.
Jonathan Blankenship, 31, and Christopher Benson High, 28, were discovered missing at 7:00 a.m. from the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility in Pearl.
- Reward offered for information regarding missing inmates
- Starkville police seek information on shooting, offering reward
- Crime Stoppers offers reward for info about escaped inmate
- UPDATE: Rewards offered for information into New Albany hit-and-run
- Rewards offered following burglary of City Pawn
- Reward offered In Webster County shooting
- UPDATE: Assailant wanted in Oxford, reward offered
- UPDATE: Reward offered following fatal Thanksgiving Day shooting
- Reward being offered for arrest of Pontotoc dog shooter
- FBI offers reward in 1998 Tennessee murder case