OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) – U.S. Marshals are offering up to $5,000 for information about a man charged with escaping from the Marshall County jail.
Antoine Adams, 27, was able to escape from the jail in Holly Springs on November 5 by kicking through a faulty window and going under the security fence.
In addition to the charges in Marshall County, he is wanted for murder, aggravated robbery and domestic assault out of Memphis, Tennessee.
He is considered armed and dangerous, and anyone who sees him is urged to notify law enforcement.
The Marshall County Sheriff’s Department is offering up to $5,000. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is offering up to $2,500. And Memphis Crime Stoppers is offering up to $1,000 for a total of $13,500.
- Reward increased for capture of Marshall County jail escapee
- Reward increased for Lowndes County escapee
- UPDATE: MDOC escapees captured in Marshall County
- UPDATE: Yazoo County jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Marion County, AL jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Madison County jail escapee captured
- UPDATE: Rankin County escapee captured
- Alabama jail escapee captured in Georgia
- UPDATE: South Mississippi jail escapee captured in Webster County
- Reward increased for Bruce shooting suspect's capture