EUPORA, Miss. (WTVA) - A reward is being offered for information in the shooting case near Eupora High School earlier this year.
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Webster County Sheriff's Department and the Mississippi Bureau of Investigation is offering a reward of up to $5,000 to anyone with information or the location of the firearm used in the shooting that took place on March 28.
Webster County investigator Landon Griffin says they have been getting tips on the whereabouts of the gun and they are getting closer to finding that firearm.
"We developed a couple leads early on to where it might have been, we did look in those areas but have yet to find it." Said Landon Griffin
The firearm is a 9mm handgun.
Nathaniel Cole Breazeale has been arrested and charged in connection to the shooting.
911 officials received reports of shots fired by the school's band hall. Shell casings were found on a road near the school. Fortunately, no one was injured.
- Reward offered In Webster County shooting
- Webster County inmates face charges
- UPDATE: Reward offered following fatal Thanksgiving Day shooting
- Rewards offered following burglary of City Pawn
- UPDATE: Assailant wanted in Oxford, reward offered
- Man accused of shooting at law enforcement in Webster County
- Child airlifted after accidental shooting in Webster County
- UPDATE: Webster County teen located safe
- Several injuries in Webster County house fire
- Webster County man fires rifle at sheriff