TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Revive Mississippi unveiled its local mobile baptistery today.
The mobile baptistery truck can go out to homes and businesses to share the love of Jesus Christ.
People can pray to receive Christ and immediately get baptized.
A group of twelve churches of different denominations around area host the mobile truck.
- Revive Mississippi unveils its local mobile baptistery
- New Mississippi license plates unveiled
- Mississippi will seek to revive law on 15-week abortion ban
- Columbus 2 percent restaurant tax could be revived
- Firefighters battle mobile home fire
- Local cities named some of Mississippi's safest
- Mississippi Main Street announces local award winners
- Toyota unveils newest Corolla model
- Car crashes into Lee County mobile home
- No injuries reported in mobile home fire