JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - A retired pharmacist is accused of running an illegal pharmacy from his floral shop.
On Jan. 11, drug agents in north Mississippi arrested John Hall, 76.
Agents also searched his business, The Flower Garden, in Nettleton, where they found an assortment of prescription drugs, said John Dowdy, director of the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
Hall is charged with the following:
- Felony sale of Tapentadol
- Felony possession with intent to sell or distribute Soma
- Misdemeanor practicing medicine without a license
Dowdy says Hall could face additional charges.
This arrest was the result of a three-month investigation.
- Drug agents arrest retired pharmacist from Nettleton
- Officers seize package containing drugs in Nettleton, arrest made
- UPDATE: Nettleton teen arrested, charged following shooting
- Nettleton man accused of trafficking drugs in Monroe County
- MSDH: Naloxone now available from Mississippi pharmacists
- Drug agents arrest motel manager in Calhoun City
- Person struck, killed by train in Nettleton
- Nettleton road closure scheduled for Wed. morning
- Nettleton burglaries land man behind bars
- No serious injuries in Nettleton traffic accident