TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - One man was arrested following a law enforcement chase in Tupelo.
According to Lee County Chief Deputy John Hall, Constable Punnie Lyles was led on a chase after trying to stop a man.
This happened the night of Wednesday, March 6.
It ended on North Gloster Street near the Lowe's store.
Residents who witnessed it said they are just glad the chase did not put anyone else in danger on such a busy street.
The suspect's identity has not yet been released.
- Residents react to law enforcement chase in Tupelo
- Tupelo chase suspect wanted by multiple law enforcement agencies
- Chase involving law enforcement ends with arrest
- Chase with law enforcement ends in Derma
- UPDATE: Constable disputes report of high-speed chase by law enforcement in Tupelo
- West Point residents react to newly enforced curfew
- Driver sought after chase involving law enforcement in Golden Triangle
- Man arrested after high-speed chase with law enforcement
- Northeast Mississippi Law Enforcement Officers Memorial held in Tupelo
- Local law enforcement to help residents properly dispose prescription drugs