CARROLLTON, Ala. (WTVA) - Residents are continuing to recover from the tornado that killed three people in Pickens County.
Many residents say they plan to rebuild and regroup. Alma Ferguson was home when the tornado hit.
She describes the feeling as an out of body experience.
"God has picked me up and carried me. It's what I feel like. Jesus is continuing to keep me going," said Ferguson.
Ferguson plans to rebuild.
- Residents continue to recover from Pickens County tornado
- Residents recovering from deadly tornado in Pickens County
- Goat Island residents still recovering from tornado
- Pickens County, Ala., sheriff involved in shooting
- Committee asking for donations to help victims of Pickens County tornado
- Montgomery County recovers following tornado nearly a year ago
- Report: One injury in Pickens County, AL storm
- National Weather Service: 3 dead in Pickens County, Alabama
- Doors shut for good on hospital in Pickens County, Alabama
- Columbus residents recover from flood waters