WINSTON COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) - The suspect in the lawnmower theft in Winston County now faces more charges, reports the Winston Web News.
The media source reports Raymanuel Seales faces additional charges in other thefts across Winston and Leake counties.
He was arrested on Monday, May 21 following the theft of a lawnmower from Noxapater Attendance Center last week.
Winston County Sheriff Jason Pugh says Seales now faces three extra charges of grand larceny in his county and up to six charges in Leake County.
- Report: Winston County theft suspect faces additional charges
- UPDATE: Officers arrest suspect in Winston County lawnmower theft
- Brothers face charges for drive-by shooting in Winston County
- Winston County murder suspect appears before judge
- Winston Co. authorities searching for man wanted for thefts
- UPDATE: Suspects' names released in Winston County church vandalism case
- UPDATE: Bond denied for Winston County capital murder suspect
- UPDATE: Judge denies bond for Winston County murder suspect
- Additional charge filed against Walmart shooter
- Webster County inmates face charges