GRENADA, Miss. (WTVA) - The CEO of the University of Mississippi Medical Center-Grenada will soon leave the position.
The Grenada Star reports Don Hutson will leave his position at the end of the month.
He accepted a new position as president and CEO of the Harrisburg Medical Center in Harrisburg, Illinois. He starts his new job on March 12.
- Report: UMMC-Grenada CEO to leave at end of month
- New CEO of UMMC Grenada and Holmes County named
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted
- UMMC, Vanderbilt reach agreement
- Grenada police investigate homicide
- UMMC closing wellness center in Madison
- OCH Regional Medical Center affiliating with UMMC
- Man turns himself in for UMMC shooting
- UMMC designated as National Telehealth Center of Excellence
- UMMC to stop accepting Blue Cross/Blue Shield policies