BATESVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - A Tupelo asphalt paving company is expanding its operation to Batesville, reports The Panolian.
Murphree Paving received approval to use property on Highway 6 as a "lay down yard" and storage facility.
There is no word yet on how many jobs could come to Batesville because of the expansion.
The Lee County company has been in the paving business for 40 years.
- Report: Tupelo paving company expanding to Panola County
- Panola County crash kills Water Valley man
- REPORT: Oktibbeha County considers paving Longview Road
- Panola man charged with assault in Oxford
- Panola County teen fighting for life after hit-and-run
- Panola County woman accused of embezzlement in Oxford
- MHP investigates pedestrian and vehicle accident in Panola County
- Panola County deputies seek man involved in dogfighting ring
- Hawkeye Industries expanding in Tupelo
- Report: California company expanding in Red Bay, AL