CORINTH, Miss. (WTVA) - An arrest was made following a stabbing on Tuesday afternoon in Corinth.
The stabbing happened at a home on North Parkway Street, according to the Daily Corinthian.
Corinth Police officers responded and found a man there with a laceration to his upper right leg.
The victim claimed another person there stabbed him during an altercation.
Hunter Wiginton, 19, of Booneville, was taken into custody at the scene and charged with aggravated assault, the newspaper reported.
The victim was treated at the hospital and released.
- Report: Stabbing arrest made in Corinth
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Corinth shooting
- Murder arrest made in Corinth death
- Investigation continues into mysterious Corinth stabbing
- Police charge man with Corinth stabbing
- UPDATE: Arrest made for Chickasaw County stabbing
- Report of gunfire leads to Corinth drug arrest
- Corinth man among six indicted for prison stabbing
- Fire destroys Corinth business
- Man arrested for drug trafficking in Corinth