PHILADELPHIA, Miss. (WTVA) - Pearl River Resort and Bok Homa Casino will soon offer sports betting, reports WLBT-TV in Jackson.
Both casinos are owned and operated by the Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians.
This comes after tribal council members unanimously approved amendments to the Choctaw Gaming Commission Regulations on May 31.
As a result, the MBCI and Pearl River Resort will soon offer professional and collegiate sports betting in a legal environment through the resort to honor their bets.
In May, the Supreme Court cleared the way for states to accept the bets.
- Report: Pearl River, Bok Homa Casino to offer sports betting
- UPDATE: Sports betting legalized in Mississippi casinos
- Mississippi casino revenue rises as sports betting begins
- Mississippi casinos win more in second month of sports bets
- Casino revenue falls in first since sports betting began
- Mississippi casino revenue up in 2018 with sports betting
- Sports betting begins in Mississippi
- Choctaws join non-Indian Mississippi casinos in taking bets
- Pearl Harbor - 76th Anniversary
- Authors of Pearl River message in a bottle found