OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) – The Oxford School District will soon have a new assistant school superintendent.
Oxford High School Principal Bradley Roberson will soon take the position, reports The Oxford Eagle.
He will begin his new role following the end of the current school year.
The newspaper reports Oxford High School Vice Principal Chandler Gray will become principal of the high school.
- Report: Oxford High School principal to become assistant superintendent
- Quitman School District hires assistant superintendent from Starkville
- Oxford High School group raises suicide awareness
- Mississippi assistant principal accused of sex with student
- Report: Oak Hill principal leaving for Texas
- Okolona school superintendent to retire
- UPDATE: Arrest made for bizarre Oxford High School break-in
- Report: Louisville votes to offer school superintendent position
- Oxford police make arrest after shooting report
- Mantachie school principal loses bet to students