WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) – A new court date has now been set for three men in a Clay County murder trial.
Judge Jim Kitchens set a March 5 date for 22-year-old Raheem Johnson, 23-year-old Case Watkins and 29-year-old Roderick Johnson, reports the Daily Times Leader.
The three were indicted for the May 15, 2015, murder of 38-year-old James White.
Raheem Johnson was scheduled for trial last Tuesday, but the winter weather caused a delay.
Now, all three will go to trial the same day.
- Report: New trial date set in Clay County murder case
- Trial date set over assisted living funds theft
- Judge sets trial date in wrongful death lawsuit
- Trial date set in lawsuit over incarceration without bond
- UPDATE: Bond set for Clay County kidnapping suspect.
- Mississippi murder case witness in 4 trials recants on tape
- Clay County collision kills one
- Bond set for Lafayette County murder suspect
- REPORT: Winter conditions cause court delay in murder case
- UPDATE: Mistrial declared in Chickasaw County murder trial