Photo Gallery 1 Images
STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State football player Reggie Todd was arrested Tuesday on a simple assault charge.
Oktibbeha County Investigator Brett Watson says Todd is accused of striking another young man at a party on June 10.
A warrant was then issued for his arrest. He surrendered to law enforcement on June 12.
He was released from jail on a $1,000 bond.
Todd, 21, is a wide receiver for the Bulldogs.
- MSU football player Reggie Todd arrested
- MSU football player accused of animal cruelty
- MSU football player pleads guilty in animal cruelty case
- Two MSU football players involved in Tuesday night crash
- MSU remembers softball player Alex Wilcox
- MSU linebacker Leo Lewis arrested
- Former MSU, Ole Miss football players killed in the last week
- Body found in Lee County lake identified as former MSU football player P.J. Jones
- Ole Miss, MSU receive early football signees
- MSU adding metal detectors at football games