LOUISVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The Louisville Municipal School District has voted to offer the district's superintendent job to Dr. Randy Grierson.
WinstonWebNews.com reports the board voted 4-1 Friday.
Grierson would come from the Cleveland School District in Bolivar County.
If he accepts the job, he would take the position sometime after the end of the current school year.
- Report: Louisville votes to offer school superintendent position
- Tupelo school superintendent to take same position in Missouri
- Final candidates announced for Columbus school superintendent position
- Louisville celebrates Walmart milestone
- Report: Columbus school board votes to use firm to find next superintendent
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville man found
- UPDATE: Missing Louisville girl found
- Louisville schools tackling cell phone use this school year
- Okolona school superintendent to retire
- Report: Oxford High School principal to become assistant superintendent