STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - An Illinois man is accused of threatening to harm a criminal informant.
The man is identified as Trevor Sullivan, 24, of Peoria, Ill.
Starkville police arrested him on a felony warrant for retaliation against a public servant or witness.
The Starkville Daily News reports Sullivan is accused of threatening a male victim through a direct message on Instagram, in retaliation for things lawfully done by the victim in their role as a criminal informant.
- Report: Illinois man accused of threatening criminal informant
- Ticket information for rally
- Columbus man charged with threatening city official
- Former sheriff's deputy accused of threatening Lee County sheriff
- Report: Starkville man accused of hitting wife with baseball bat
- Report: Man arrested, accused of killing mother in Hinds County
- UPDATE: Missing Illinois man found safe
- Man accused of trying to threaten people in Lowndes County with assault rifle
- Ripley man reported missing
- Columbus man charged with not revealing information to law enforcement