GRENADA, Miss. (WTVA) - Grenada police are investigating the death of a woman as a homicide, reported the Grenada Star.
Grenada Police Chief Garrett Hartley confirmed Ashley Anthony, 28, was killed early Thursday morning on Thomas Street, the media outlet reported.
WTVA is working to confirm this information independently and learn more about the case.
- Report: Grenada police investigating death of woman
- Grenada police investigate homicide
- Grenada police investigate deadly shooting
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted
- UPDATE: Man, woman found shot to death in Grenada County
- Police investigate Tupelo death
- Police: Man found dead in Grenada pool
- Grenada police rolling out new body cameras
- Four Shot In Grenada County
- Three people charged in Grenada County man's death