COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) – The Columbus Municipal School District Board of Trustees will use a Clinton-based association to find its next superintendent.
Current Columbus Superintendent Philip Hickman will leave at the end of June after the school board voted in November to not extend his contract.
- Report: Columbus school board votes to use firm to find next superintendent
- Columbus superintendent Hickman fired
- Hickman out as superintendent of Columbus schools
- Columbus close to hiring new school superintendent
- UPDATE: List narrows for Columbus school superintendent
- Superintendent defends sending kids to Columbus schools
- Report: Louisville votes to offer school superintendent position
- Final candidates announced for Columbus school superintendent position
- Columbus police investigate shooting report
- Okolona school superintendent to retire