COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - Columbus’ Kmart is set to close in November.
Sears Holdings, which owns Kmart, says it is closing 46 more stores in November, reports CNBC.
Liquidation sales at 33 Sears stores and 13 Kmart's are expected to begin next week, according to Sears.
- Report: Columbus Kmart set to close in November
- Sears and Kmart to close 40 more locations
- Columbus police investigate shooting report
- Columbus driver's license station closed temporarily
- Columbus close to hiring new school superintendent
- REPORT: Columbus police officer fired, other suspended
- Columbus police respond to reported armed robbery
- Illness causes Columbus Christian Academy to temporarily close
- Columbus police close to hiring assistant chief, CID leader
- Columbus AFB temporarily closes main gate as precaution