SMITHVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Smithville's Behold Home has acquired Washington Furniture Sales, reports FurnitureToday.com.
The deal was closed Monday, May 14.
Behold was founded in 2014 in a factory in Smithville.
Washington Furniture Sales was founded at the January 2010 Tupelo Furniture Market.
The media source reports terms of the deal weren't disclosed.
- Report: Behold Home purchases Washington Furniture Sales
- United Furniture purchases Lane Furniture
- United Furniture & Heritage Home Group finalize sale of Lane Furniture
- UPDATE: Fire at Washington Furniture ruled arson
- Power outage at Ashley Furniture in Ripley
- Furniture Market winter show opens in Tupelo
- Southern Motion, Fusion Furniture join forces
- Local furniture manufacturer bought by Alabama company
- Ashley Furniture awards local graduates with scholarships
- Firefighters respond to furniture plant fire