ATTALA COUNTY, Miss. (WTVA) – Baptist Memorial Health Care announced Tuesday that Sean Johnson has presented his resignation as CEO for Baptist Medical Center-Attala and Baptist Medical Center-Yazoo, reports BreezyNews.com.
The news source reports Johnson is taking a leadership position with another organization. His last day will be Jan. 11, 2018.
He became CEO of Baptist Medical center-Yazoo in November 2013 and CEO of Baptist Medical Center-Attala in February 2017.
“We appreciate the work Sean has provided through his years of service. He has been a strong leader in our system, and we are a better organization as a result of his contribution,” said Chris Anderson, Baptist Memorial Health Care Vice President of Mississippi Operations.
“The privilege to represent Baptist the past four years has been a tremendous honor,” Johnson said.
- Report: Baptist Memorial's Sean Johnson resigning
- Southern Baptist leader resigns after 'relationship'
- REPORT: EMCC president resigns
- CEO of Baptist Memorial in Booneville takes same position at Union County hospital
- Baptist, NMHS revealed as bidders for Oktibbeha County hospital
- Baptist talks to Starkville residents about vision for hospital
- Local Baptist hospitals receive funds to provide mammograms
- Mason named chief medical officer at Baptist Union County
- Baptist Golden Triangle hospital provides free flu shots
- Baptist-Union County welcomes first baby of 2019