WOODVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The Louisiana Department of Health reported a 90-year-old Mississippi man died of the coronavirus, according to WLBT-TV in Jackson.
Health officials confirmed to WAFB that the man from Woodville, Mississippi, died from the coronavirus at a hospital in Baton Rouge.
Baton Rouge Coroner Dr. Beau Clark said the man died on March 21.
Woodville is approximately 40 miles northwest of Baton Rouge.
As of Wednesday afternoon, the Mississippi State Department of Health has confirmed three deaths. The three victims were men from Hancock, Holmes and Webster counties.
- Report: 90-year-old Mississippi man died of coronavirus, Louisiana Dept. of Health confirms
- Engaged Louisiana corporal dies in Mississippi crash
- Mississippi man dies after truck runs off Louisiana bridge
- Mississippi reports first coronavirus death
- Mississippi reports second coronavirus death
- Tornado touches down in Mississippi, Louisiana
- Possible tornadoes strike parts of Mississippi, Louisiana
- Sheriff: Man kidnaps his 90-year-old grandmother, assaults her
- 3 from Mississippi plead guilty in Louisiana man's death
- Health report puts Mississippi last in U.S.