STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Some repair work is being postponed in Starkville.
There are two work sites.
The first is at the intersection of Highway 12 and Spring Street. Work began Friday morning while crews investigated a possible water leak.
That work has been postponed until Monday, July 16.
The second site is at the intersection of Spring Street and East Gillespie Street. Crews are working to repair a water leak at the intersection.
This repair is expected to be complete by mid-afternoon Friday.
- Repair work underway in Starkville, one project postponed
- Report: Water main break repaired in Starkville
- Starkville begins street improvement project
- UPDATE: Crews complete repairs after Starkville sewage spill
- Wilcox memorial service postponed
- MDOT projects underway in North Mississippi
- UPDATE: Amory road closed for repair work
- Railroad repair work closes Rienzi roadway
- Road striping work begins in Starkville
- Starkville camera project aims to enhance public safety