TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Repair work will temporarily close a bridge in northern Lee County.
The bridge is located on County Road 231, approximately one mile south of Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield Site.
According to Lee County Road Manager Tim Allred, the closure is scheduled to begin on May 6.
The bridge is expected to reopen on May 17, weather permitting.
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge
- Lee County to temporarily close bridge for repair work
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Lee County bridge closed for repairs
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- Section of Lee County road to temporarily close next week
- Drain work to temporarily close Tupelo street
- Crews to temporarily close Lee County road to work on railroad crossing
- Lee County, Oxford closing roads for work
- Lee County road closing for night work