TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Repair work will temporarily close a bridge in northern Lee County.
The bridge is located on County Road 231, approximately one mile south of Brices Cross Roads National Battlefield Site.
According to Lee County Road Manager Tim Allred, the closure is scheduled to begin on May 6.
The bridge is expected to reopen on May 17, weather permitting.
- Lee County to temporarily close bridge for repair work
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge
- Lee County bridge work to temporarily close road
- Lee County bridge closed for repairs
- Workers begin repairs on Lee County bridge
- Lee County bridge closed, in need of repairs
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs
- Section of Lee County road to temporarily close next week
- Lee County closes bridge in Brewer community, emergency repairs being made
- Crews to temporarily close Lee County road to work on railroad crossing