TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Renasant Bank announced on Tuesday that its customers now have access to Zelle through their mobile banking app.
It is a way to send and receive money electronically within minutes to almost anyone with a Renasant Bank account.
"We're excited to bring Zelle to our clients to provide them with a simple and easy way to transfer money with their mobile devices," Renasant President and CEO Mitch Waycaster said.
- Renasant Bank announce Zelle as payment option
- Children visit Santa at Renasant Bank
- Renasant Bank buys Georgia bank for $453 million
- Merger will help Renasant expand in Atlanta
- Local bikers host Renasant Criterium in Tupelo
- Cadence Bank, State Bank Financial Corp. announce merger
- Columbus-based bank to acquire Alabama bank
- Thousands of students explore career options
- Hood, Reeves deliberate over debate options
- Mississippi bank to buy southwest Alabama bank for $60M