TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - Several teams hit the links Monday for the Annual Nita and Bob Butler Golf Tournament for the Regional Rehabilitation Center.
Twenty-three teams participated in the golf tournament in support of the Rehab Center.
Regional Rehab Center provides outpatient physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, dyslexia treatment, audiology services and early childhood intervention to the communities of north Mississippi.
Executive Director Robby Parman said the community is what really makes the Rehab Center a success.
The proceeds from the tournament help to fund the work, done free of charge, at the Rehab Center.
- Regional Rehab holds annual golf tournament
- Thousands of dollars from golf tournament to benefit Regional Rehab
- Telethon raises thousands for Tupelo's Regional Rehab Center
- Francie Kate Foote finds her voice at Regional Rehab Center
- Regional Rehab helps Preston Thomas learn with dyslexia
- Randy Smith celebrates progress at Regional Rehab Center
- Mayor holds annual Thanksgiving lunch for seniors
- Husband hosts annual tournament for his beloved wife
- MSU drops Tallahassee Regional opener
- Oxford Regional games postponed to Saturday