JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Both gubernatorial candidates voted Tuesday as both hope to become Mississippi’s next governor.
Democrat Jim Hood voted Tuesday morning at a precinct in Thorn, which is in Chickasaw County.
Hood, who is from Chickasaw County, has prominently featured his home county in his campaign ads.
Reeves, who is from the Jackson-metro area, voted in Flowood.
Look for election results on Tuesday night on WTVA.com.
The results will also be shown at the bottom of your TV on NBC, ABC and FOX.
- Reeves, Hood cast their votes to become Mississippi's governor
- Hood, Reeves preview possible Mississippi governor's race
- Reeves still outspending Hood in Mississippi governor race
- Reeves wins Mississippi governor's race
- Hood leads Reeves in poll for 2019 governor's race
- President Trump congratulates Governor-elect Reeves, Hood thanks supporters
- Hood and Reeves headline 2019 Mississippi election field
- Hood investigates road project near Reeves' subdivision
- Hood: Reeves improperly pushed frontage road project
- Hood, Reeves deliberate over debate options