TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) -- The Reed's Tupelo Christmas Parade scheduled for Friday night has been postponed until Tuesday, December 4th.
Parade officials made the decision to move the parade because of a threat of rainy weather tomorrow night.
The Tupelo City Council has called a special meeting Monday at 4 p.m. to move the Tuesday night regular meeting time to 5 p.m. so they will be able to finish the meeting before the parade.
The Reed's Tupelo Christmas Parade will begin at 7 p.m.
- Reed's Christmas Parade delay, impacts Tupelo City Council Meeting
- Reed's Tupelo Christmas Parade a holiday hit
- 2018 Reed's Tupelo Christmas parade winners
- Tupelo Christmas parade: 'A Community Christmas'
- Tupelo first pride parade
- Tupelo Christmas parade to force temporary street closures
- Community helps injured child during Tupelo Christmas parade
- Tupelo City Council rejected public transportation proposal
- Tupelo City Council approves mobile vendor ordinance
- Tupelo Elvis Festival continues to leave major impact on city