IUKA, Miss. (WTVA) - An Alabama man is charged with bringing drugs into the Tishomingo County jail.
Timothy Thompson, 34, of Red Bay, was stopped at a safety checkpoint on June 1 on County Road 992.
According to the Tishomingo County Sheriff's Department, Thompson had a suspended license and was arrested.
Once at the jail, officers say Thompson had hidden Subutex pills on himself and tried to throw the pills away.
But a corrections officers caught him in the act.
- Red Bay man charged with bringing drugs into Tishomingo County jail
- Tishomingo man faces drug charge
- Tishomingo man arrested on drug charges
- Duo face drug charges in Tishomingo County
- Jailer accused of bringing contraband into Tishomingo County jail
- Iuka man faces drug charge in Tishomingo County
- Two arrested in Tishomingo County drug case
- Three arrested in Tishomingo County drug bust
- Tishomingo County deputies arrest two on drug charges
- Law enforcement in Tishomingo County arrest 12 on drug charges