WEST POINT, Miss. (WTVA) - Calvin James Perkins, 18, is in custody after Clay County sheriff's deputies searched for him in connection with a sexual battery investigation.
A post on the Clay County Sheriff's Office Facebook page mentioned Perkins was wanted for questioning.
Clay County Sheriff Eddie Scott said they narrowed down the search to surrounding cities Thursday morning, and deputies believed Perkins was nearby in a house.
More information about the case and charges will be released on Friday.
- Clay County sexual battery suspect in custody
- Oktibbeha County sexual battery suspect surrenders
- Man charged with sexual battery
- Crawford duo charged with sexual battery
- Court denies rehearing in sexual battery appeal
- Starkville man arrested on sexual battery charge
- Starkville man arrested for sexual battery
- Starkville man accused of sexual battery
- Columbus police arrest man for sexual battery
- Saltillo police make sexual battery arrest