COLUMBUS, Miss. (WTVA) - A flatbed truck hydroplaned on the Highway 82 bypass westbound on the Tenn-Tom Bridge on Sunday at approximately 3:30 p.m.
While clearing the scene, at approximately 4 p.m., a car hit the back of a state trooper's car.
The driver of the car fell out onto the road but refused care when paramedics arrived.
Officials reported no injuries.
- Rain causes havoc on Lowndes County road
- Lowndes County inmate dies
- Crash In Lowndes County
- Lowndes County murder conviction overturned
- Lowndes County man charged in Monroe County
- Lowndes County supervisors vote to keep road open, plan for possible road maintenance
- Accused burglar arrested in Lowndes County
- Reward increased for Lowndes County escapee
- Child abuse arrest made in Lowndes County
- No injuries in Lowndes County house fire