RIENZI, Miss. (WTVA) - A roadway in Alcorn County is temporarily closed.
According to the Mississippi Department of Transportation, State Route 356 is closed in both directions.
This went into effect today, November 13, at 7 a.m. It’s expected to be complete on Wednesday, November 14 at 6 p.m.
The location is approximately two miles east of Highway 45 in Rienzi.
This is described as railroad repair work.
- Railroad repair work closes Rienzi roadway
- Rienzi native named president of Mississippi College
- Crews close Hamilton railroad crossing
- UPDATE: Amory road closed for repair work
- Crews to close part of Oxford roadway
- Crews to again temporarily close Tupelo roadway
- Repair work to temporarily close Lee County bridge
- Lee County to temporarily close bridge for repair work
- Crews to temporarily close Lee County road to work on railroad crossing
- Oktibbeha County bridge closed for repairs