Photo Gallery 1 Images
GRENADA, Miss. (WTVA) - A Grenada County grand jury has indicted Grenada Councilman Joshua Hughes.
The Grenada Star reports Hughes was arrested Wednesday morning after the grand jury handed up the four-count indictment —conspiracy to commit a crime, wire fraud and two counts of insurance fraud.
The newspaper says the indictment of Hughes and another man, Bobby Barnes of Grenada, has to do with a false insurance claim with Allstate on a reported stolen vehicle.
- REPORT: Grenada councilman indicted
- Report: Grenada police investigating death of woman
- Grenada police investigate homicide
- Columbus city councilman resigns
- Four Shot In Grenada County
- Grenada police investigate deadly shooting
- Report: UMMC-Grenada CEO to leave at end of month
- Former Tupelo city councilman dies
- Beard becomes new Columbus councilman
- UPDATE: Missing boater found in Grenada Lake