QUITMAN, Miss. (WTVA) – A leader in the Starkville-Oktibbeha Consolidated School District heads south to become superintendent of the Quitman School District.
Dr. Toriano Holloway has been hired to lead the school district, reports WTOK-TV in Meridian.
He is currently an assistant superintendent for federal programs & operations with Starkville.
The TV station reports Holloway will begin his new job in January 2018.
- Quitman School District hires assistant superintendent from Starkville
- Columbus close to hiring new school superintendent
- State superintendent visits north MS school districts
- Report: Former Starkville superintendent to lead MASS
- Report: Oxford High School principal to become assistant superintendent
- Starkville hires new Park and Recreation Director
- School district: Starkville schools holding buses due to weather
- Tupelo Public School District seeks community input for new superintendent
- Wiygul named new superintendent for Itawamba County School District
- Starkville-Oktibbeha School District using survey to help guide future